So, I've managed to talk Hailey into hiding for the time being. She's waiting for me to create my website and have her own page on it. Maybe that'll keep her happy. Oh, and she's busily working on her latest problem with those pesky fire daemons.

Have you ever noticed how those characters take over your life? I mean, I have several projects running around in my head and suddenly, in the middle of the night while I'm happily snoozing, I hear someone scream 'FIRE'. Well, being the mother I am, I spring from bed but all's peaceful on this front. Darn it all, it was a character bursting forth to tell me where my story needed oomph. And, being the dutiful writer I am, I crawled upstairs, literally, and made a ton of notes. Can't read them worth a darn today since I was worn out tired and didn't put on my glasses but will head into deciphering mode later.

This new character is actually an old character. He's demanding I rewrite his story, to make it more mysterious and to make him more of a normal teen. Okay, I've listened for months and now Tuck and crew are back on the drawing board. Random A. Ransom shall rise in all his wickedness - to again harry the residents of Grungy Gulley. And finally, I shall find a home for this ghost story/adventure mystery - or whatever it is.

So, for now, I must dive into the new/old story and make it right. Comments, please, because I have to know how to control the characters that won't let me sleep.

Comments