Warmer weather...Hotter writing

Not working new but reworking old this month. Usually, I start my research for my NaNo project but I'm going to go with something I looked into years back so I can wait to do all the organizing on that until after school starts in August.

July, lovely, hot, humid, July has evolved into revising a project I tried to do a couple of years back but nothing ever came together. It has now. The characters formed so much better when I narrowed their world down and brought out the relationships earlier in the book. The first chapter is still giving me fits but I think I'll get that down in the next go around.

For now, edits demand my attention - changing those negatives to positives this time. Then it's a rest while I kick out a couple of short stories that I can't get out of my head.

Comments