Busy - and exciting - month

So, here I am preparing the first 500 words of Paradox Lost for entry into the KidLit contest, and hoping I get that first prize so I can figure out if this manuscript has possiblities before I start that slog through publishing houses, and I hear from a publisher. They want to see the full manuscript of The Landry Ghosties Tackle the Totally Baffling Silent Ghosts.

Woo Hoo!

Feet finally touched earth again. Did I give up on this contest (check here: http://kidlit.com/kidlit-contest/) to concentrate on just that manuscript? Never. Not in my genes. Give me more work than is possible to do in one day and I'm in seventh heaven. Push me to the limits while also throwing tons of son's extra activities at me and I'm happy. Upshot is I'm sending off both the contest entry and full manuscript this AM.

My fondest hope in this new month of a new year is that both are successful. Here we go!

Comments