So long gone. Did you miss me?

I just realized I haven't blogged in ages. What a waste! But holidays and post-NaNo blues caught up to me. Am I working on a new project? Not in a real sense but a couple are simmering in my head. What I am doing is reworking a couple of current projects and getting contest entries and submissions ready to go out. The most interesting is one at kidlit.com. Posting the first 500 words of a finished MG or YA novel for a professional read. Winner gets a critique. Yes! Sounds very interesting. I have a couple of things that might work there. Will have to check out what state they're in and push myself to get them ready.

Are you intereseted in this? Go to http://kidlit.com/kidlit-contest/ and find out all the pertinent information. I only have to do a couple more things to qualify. Ask a question on one of the blog entries and go over what I want to send with the finest tooth comb that exists. Opportunity knocks. I never leave the door unanswered.

Comments

WalkerBerk said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.