Softly Say Goodbye on Tour!



I started this blog a little over six years ago to highlight my books and short stories. As most of you know, the success stories started happening in 2010. Today, my book, Softly Say Goodbye, goes on tour. Thanks to Penelope Bartotto of Around the Universe Tours there are fourteen wonderful bloggers ready, willing, and able to bring you an excerpt, author interviews, character interviews, fun interviews, and reviews of this wonderful book on one teen's quest to stop underage drinking in her school.



Where do you go to find all of this? Just check out the dates and locations of the tour hosts below:

April 26
 


Come back daily to find out what's new and enter for a Rafflecopter drawing. Then, if you live near LaFayette, Georgia, look for me at this event:



Comments

Yay, Kathi! And it's an awesome book too, BTW. I highly recommend it.
Kay LaLone said…
Kathi, great book. I'm excited to be part of this blog tour.
KC Sprayberry said…
Thanks. It's fun so far!
Steve K Smy said…
I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect!
Vashti Q-Vega said…
Hello Kathi! I came across your blog via the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! I am so glad I did. I'm following you now (via GFC)! :D When you visit my blog, please "Like" or leave a comment if you enjoy my post. I appreciate the support.

Thank you,

Vashti
Lynn Thompson said…
I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect!

You can find me here: http://lynnthompsonbooks.blogspot.com/