Teaser Tuesday ~ Bernard Foong ~ A Harem's Boy Saga


Author’s Bio



Young alias Bernard Foong is, first and foremost, a sensitivist. He finds nuance in everything. To experience the world he inhabits is an adventure which is mystical, childlike and refreshing. He has a rare ability to create beauty in a unique fashion. His palettes have been material, paint, words and human experiences.

By Christine Maynard (screenwriter and novelist).







A Harem Boy’s Saga; A Memoir Book 1 - INITIATION



This provocative story is about a young man who was initiated into a clandestine sexual society. He was spirited to the Middle East, from his UK boarding school. He attended the Bahriji School (Oasis,) in The United Arab Emirates in preparation for serving in Harems for the wealthy and elite.



It is also a love story between the young man and his ‘Valet’ who served as his chaperone and mentor during the boy’s Harem service.



Author’s note:

I had a privileged and unique upbringing in Malaysia, where I was known as a "sissy boy." Following in my brothers' footsteps, I was sent to an exclusive boarding school in England. It is there that I was inducted into a clandestine organization, E.R.O.S. The Enlightened Royal Oracle Society. For four years, unbeknownst to my family, I was willingly and happily part of a Harem.



My story has been kept under wraps for close to 45 years. The correct moment has arrived for me to make known my unique education.






A Harem Boy’s Saga: A Memoir Book 2 - Unbridled

Unbridled is the sequel to Initiation - A provocative story about a young man who was initiated into a clandestine sexual society. He was spirited to the Middle East, from his UK boarding school. He attended the Bahriji School (Oasis,) in The United Arab Emirates in preparation for serving in Harems for the wealthy and elite.



It is also a love story between the young man, his ‘Big Brother’ and his ‘Valet’ who served as his chaperones and mentors during the boy’s Harem services.



This book follows the teenagers’ erotic and exotic adventures and experiences at their 2nd Arab Household Harem, the Sekham. They were apprentices and models, for the household patriarch’s controversial photography project, “Sacred Sex in Sacred Places”.

The author's experiences present facts that are truthful. Though these truths, which are often demonized by contemporary societies that deem such behaviors inappropriate, the author hopes to dispel condemnations and negativity which relate to his experiences.


 





A Harem Boy’s Saga: A Memoir Book 3 - Debauchery



“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”

Lao Tzu



Debauchery is the triquel to A Harem Boy’s Saga, a provocative story about a young man who was initiated into a clandestine sexual society through his UK boarding school. From there, he was spirited to the Middle East to attend the Bahriji (Oasis) School in The United Arab Emirates in preparation for Harem services for the wealthy elite.



It is also a love story between the young man, his ‘Big Brother,’ and his ‘Valet,’ who served as his chaperones and mentors.



This book follows the teenagers’ erotic and exotic adventures and experiences at their third Arabian Household Harem, the Quwah. There, they became confidants to a prince, assistants in an international dance club venture, “Carousel,” and apprentices and models in a controversial photography project, “Sacred Sex in Sacred Places.”

This story is an account of the author's experiences. Though these truths, often demonized by contemporary societies that deem such behaviors inappropriate, the author hopes to dispel condemnation and negativity related to sexuality, love, and personal freedom.










No Distance Between Us



An Excerpt from A Harem Boy’s Saga Book 1 – Initiation; a memoir by Young








It is also a love story between the young man and his ‘Valet’ who served as his chaperone and mentor during the boy’s Harem service.



Author’s note:



I had a privileged and unique upbringing in Malaysia. Following in my brothers' footsteps, I was sent to an exclusive boarding school in England. It is there that I was inducted into a clandestine organization, E.R.O.S. The Enlightened Royal Oracle Society. For four years, unbeknownst to my family, I was willingly and happily part of a Harem.



My story has been kept under wraps for close to 45 years. The correct moment has arrived for me to make known my unique education.



There are 7 books to this series.






Teaser

The Little Ballerina



Ballet

While Daddy Foong was busy making babies with the vilified, vicious, vanquished Annie, Young Foong was busy with my gay (no pun intended) hands and happy feet. Dearest K. L. had enrolled her son in ballet class. This was my after school activity.

During her trips to London visiting Hal, Mummy would often catch The Royal Ballet and The Royal School of Ballet performances at Covent Garden, Royal Opera House or at The Royal Albert Hall where they danced Swan Lake, Giselle, Sleeping Beauty and The Nutcracker.

Mother adored watching the dancers’ grace, beauty and ease of movement during performances. Therefore, it came as no surprise that she wished her final child to acquire similar grace in everything he did. I was the only suitable candidate in our household to be initiated into the fine art of ballet. K. L.'s motherly intuition served her well; her little boy adored ballet.

I thoroughly enjoyed dance classes, and continued until grade four in ballet. When I was the only boy pirouetting in an ocean of twenty girls, I hung up my ballet shoes for good.



Dancing Queen

God bless Mummy Dearest Heart! K. L. loved to watch me dance. She was a proud mother when her young son danced, danced and danced some more. And dance I did! At home, I would practice plies, pas de chat, pas de deux, changement, battlement and much more.

After my regular school and homework, I'd switch on the gramophone, put in the black vinyl ballet record and away I would go! Sweet Mummy and Aunt Tai Yee would clap and cheer me on. The maids and servants stood on the sidelines smiling and swaying to the rhythm of the music.

It was a fun time until someone would hear Father's car drive up the driveway. Suddenly everything would stop. Maids and servants scrambled away as fast as their legs could carry them. Mummy and Tai Yee would switch off the gramophone and stash away the records while I made my great escape upstairs, untying my ballet shoes while disappearing into the study. I would sit at my desk pretending to do homework, in case Foong Senior walked in to inspect.



Daddy Poopy Doo-Doo!

There were a couple times when my team of staunch and enthralled supporters and I got caught red-handed. All hell broke loose! First, the maids and servants received a scolding for wasting time and not working at their never-ending domestic chores. Next, “Daddy Poopy Doo-Doo” would yell in a loud and condescending voice for Tai Yee to leave the living-turned-rehearsal room so he and Mother could have a “talk” about their “sissified” son.

There was a time when their 'talk' turned into fists of fury! The arguments turned into fights. Inquisitively, I would peer between the staircase railings, straining to hear and see what was happening below. Once, what I saw startled me. I never wanted to witness it again.

Mother was beating on Father's chest! She screamed obscenities at him while Tai Yee and our Filipino maid did their best to separate them. Our gardener, Ah Choi and Bakar, our Malay chauffeur, were both pulling Father away from K. L. The scene was wild, and too much for me as a 7-year-old to witness! I bolted into my bedroom, locked the door and cried in shock until the commotion below died down.

Yet, after my parent's disagreements, Mother continued to send me to ballet classes. Besides being the odd man out, the male “Lone Ranger” in ballet class, I was often teased by boys in my regular primary school. Other children called me “Sissy” or “Girly” or worse. They flung horrible names at me which were not nice to call anyone.



Swan Lake

In my third year at ballet school, the Australian Ballet Company performed in Kuala Lumpur. My sweet yet stern ballet teacher, Mrs. Mary Lee, wanted her students to experience a large-scale professional ballet performance. Since Mother was a patron of several Performing Arts organizations in Kuala Lumpur, she secured tickets.

The excitement on the day of the show was simply too much for my little heart to bear. It pounded and thumped in great expectation and anticipation! Although we were attending a matinee performance, to me it was like an opening night premiere. I had never experienced a live performance of Swan Lake and certainly had not experienced ballet on this scale. For this little aspiring 'ballerina' boy, it was an incredible experience!

As Bakar drove our car to the main entrance of Stadium Negara, we saw crowds of people trying to gain entrance. Mrs. K. L. Foong and her sissy boy son breezed through security into the open arms of other board members who were present to meet and greet guests in the stadium's foyer. Uniformed ushers guided us to our front row seats, just two rows from center stage. Mummy made a special request for these seats so I could have a perfect view of the dancers' movements, expressions and their body language.

As soon as the Swan Lake overture started, I sat mesmerized in my seat throughout the entire performance, even though I was dying to go to the boy's room to pee. I held it in because I didn't want to miss any part of this enchanting show. The gorgeous sets, the fabulous costumes, the beautiful orchestral music, the superb lighting and the perfect sound system took me into a fantasy world I didn't want to leave.

The male dancers’ performances were the best. They completely captured my imagination! I was engrossed in the world of ballet! When the curtains finally came down amidst a rain of red roses, bows were taken by the dancers. I sat in awe, clapping my tender palms till they were red and sore. I knew then and there, I wanted a career in ballet. Little did I realize then that life had a much different agenda for this little sissy boy.



Social Media Links
A Harem Boy's Saga Amazon Sales site (E-books and Print books for Initiation, Unbridled, and Debauchery)
 

Pinterest (Contains adult content)
Tumblr (Contains adult content)
 


Comments

Blogger said…
BlueHost is ultimately the best hosting provider for any hosting plans you require.